Tuesday 9 March 2010

Just my day.

Okay guys, (or girl...since I only have 1 follower. :/) this is probably going to be a the most boring blog I'll ever write. It's about the day I had today.

It all started when I woke up...obviously...it was about 2.30pm as usual, and I wanted more sleep. I also needed the toilet - BAD! I couldn't go because my brother was in the shower, so I had to wait. I popped a game into my DS and started to play...but as soon as it was set up, he was out of the bathroom. I peed. I then went about normal 'morning' duties, such as tooth brushing. I went downstairs, and did what I've done every day for the last 2 months...I switched the computer on. Let me guess what your thinking..."Get up and do something then!"? So after about 2-3 hours of Facebook-ing and Youtube-ing, I got a phone call from Connor (who in case you didn't know is one of my best friends) asking if I was "going tonight", and by that he meant if I was going to Discipleship...at this point I was in an 'I-can't-be-bothered-with-anything' kind of mood. So I said I might, and he told me if I was going, he would see me there. So I put some Pasta Bake in the oven, which took 45 minutes to cook, and after it was ready, I ate it while exploring the vast world of the internet, I went for a shower and got ready to go. Yes, I was going. I did my hair, which is a fairly new experience to me, since I never did my hair before, but now I'm being forced by my mother. Ugh. I searched frantically to look for a spare set of headphones while my Skullcandies were off being repaired/replaced. I found none.
I left, walking to town playing music on my phone for the 20-25 minute walk and then arrived. I waited at the Church for Connor, but he didn't show up. I was not best amused. I had a cup of tea, and then we went on to the usual discipleship stuff.
I left there at about 9.30pm and felt inspired walking out. Lovely. :)
I walked up to Connor's then, which is about 5-10 minutes away, and asked what he was doing. He scared me a bit but gave me chocolate. He claims to had forgotten. Oh, well. I left there after about 15 minutes, and walked home. Again listening to my music. I got home and my father was on the computer, so I went in the living room and watched TV with my brother. Nothing I liked of course. I had a bowl of Ice-Cream and then put a Jacket Potato in the oven. I watched 2 episodes of Heroes while it was cooking, and when it was ready, my father went to bed and I got to go on the computer while eating food. How fun. And here I am now.

Well? Wasn't that just the most boring blog you've ever read?

No comments:

Post a Comment