Wednesday 3 March 2010

About me. :)

Well, hey there and hello to my first blog. :)
I'm Sean. Although if your reading this then you already know me, if not...then hello, pleased to meet you.
I'm 16 years old, and I'm kind of a slob. I don't do it on purpose. I dropped college for a while, but I'll be starting back in September doing either A-Levels (English Literature, Psychology & Sociology) or I'll be doing a cooking course. But enough of the more-boring-than-average details.
I'm an ex-pupil at Ysgol y Strade and I like pie.

This is my very first blog, so I'm probably not all that good at it, but please let me know.
I'm not going to let you add me on facebook, unless I know you personally, but I will let you follow me on Twitter...which is just as creepy anyway.
My Twitter is PepsiLegs.
Follow me. ;)

Life's pretty good at the moment. :)
Anything else you want to know? E-mail me at SLL2K5@aol.com
I rarely check my e-mail, so you don't really have much hope of contacting me there. I'm more of a social networking guy to be honest.
I have bebo, add me if you want: Brain Fart
I probably won't accept since I haven't been on it in months...and let's be honest...who has?


3 comments:

  1. I love it, parafrased of course "e-mail me - I never check it so u have no hope, bebo me - I never go on that either"

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, follow me - it makes me look popular :P

    ReplyDelete