Thursday 4 March 2010

FRUSTRATION!

Sometimes, I wonder if my mother remembers what it was like to be a teenager.
I sent my old phone off to be recycled this week, so I'm expecting a cheque of a wonderful £22.09, so I asked my mother to lend me £12.50 so I could go and see a really good band play in London next month, I know it's a long way, but I'm sure I can handle it.
So, she refuses to loan me the money even though I can pay her back in about a week. I really want to see this band, and I just hope the tickets aren't sold out by the time I have the money.
Has anyone else had this kind of problem? Let me know in a comment. :)

The band is We Are The Fallen. Check out their first 2 songs on http://www.wearethefallen.com/default.aspx

2 comments:

  1. I regularly had this problem. unfortunately it was never resolved. It's just one of those things you have 2 learn to deal with. It hasn't half given me an appreciation of money now though. I am one of the only students I know who during their 1st term did not go into their overdraft (free or other) it's good for u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but I CAN pay her back. I'm getting the money in the post soon. :/

    ReplyDelete