Friday 14 May 2010

Brain Wave.

So...I have an idea. I think it's a good idea. It's definitely a possible idea.
This is inspired by We Are The Fallen's debut album, "Tear The World Down" which is amazing.
Anyways, my idea is a series of web videos based on each song. Each episode would be shot in 3 parts, and based on one song. So there would be 11 episodes, and 33 parts. Which is 33 videos including a 'trailer' for it.
The track listing is as follows:
1. Bury Me Alive
2. Burn
3. Paradigm
4. Don't Leave Me Behind
5. Sleep Well, My Angel
6. Through Hell
7. I Will Stay
8. Without You
9. St. John
10. I Am Only One
11. Tear The World Down.

Each episode will be based on a song, and it'll all follow a story right through until episode 11, part 3.
I'm not going to give away anything until I actually decide to do it. I think it's possible. If I do it, the next bit of info you'll get will be on Facebook or Twitter. If I decide to go ahead with it, you'll probably get a trailer in the next 2-3 months.
Let me know what you think, I really need an opinion.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good but some of them might not be good inaf for 3 parts. how long whould each part be exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. About 5-6 minutes. I've planned the three parts for each, so don't worry.

    ReplyDelete