Sunday 25 April 2010

Oh, how it's been so long...♪♫

"Oh, how it's been so long,
I'm so sorry I was gone,
I was busy planning blogs for YOU!"
:)
I'll give you a cyber-hug if you can guess what song I've changed. ;)

So, yeah. I don't really have anything to blog about, but I decided to give you a little update anyway. Mainly an insight into the mind of yours truly. I feel like I want you to get to know me a little better, even though I only have 2 followers, and possibly no other people reading my blog. This one is really personal, but you're all welcome to read. Here goes:

Mood: Lazy
Current time: 02:44am

OK, you may or may not have noticed (if you have me on Facebook) that I don't go to sleep until really late, and you think that's just me deciding to stay up. Well it's not. There is a genuine reason I've been awake. I actually can't sleep. Have you ever thought about something so much that it stops you from sleeping? Yeah, I have that. I bet it's a typical SINGLE teenagers dilemma though. Yes, I'm thinking about someone. Some of you know who, some of you don't.
And that's all on that matter. If you need to know more, or even if you're just curious, feel free to ask me.
http://formspring.me/WelcomeToHyrule

I don't really have much else to blog about, but I think I'll go on to music.
I'm really trying to find new music that isn't mainstream. It's really hard for me to come by music that I like because I'm really fussy when it comes to music, but here's a few of my favourite artists:
- My Chemical Romance
- Paramore
- Green Day
- Switchfoot
- Flyleaf
- Skillet
- Fireflight
- P!NK
- Panic! At The Disco
- Breaking Benjamin
- All Time Low
- Aerosmith
- Blink 182
- Evanescence
- Four Year Strong
- Thirty Seconds To Mars
- Lady Gaga.

Yes. Lady Gaga. She is my weakness. I think she's incredibly talented and her music and life is just inspiring. Yeah, that was a cheesy line, I know.
To me, music is all about the inspiration behind the lyrics, and although not all of the bands I've listed have the best lyrical content, I think they're pretty awesome.
My top 5 bands are My Chemical Romance, Paramore and Green Day. Their lyrics are incredible and whenever I listen to them, I feel inspired to either draw or write. I'm not an amazing artist, but I like to think I'm pretty good. I do have a pretty good imagination, and always have.
Fact : I've won 3 competitions for my writing, but I've never entered an art contest.
I've always liked writing, which is weird, but I find it to be a really good way to express myself and let out some emotions into a world that doesn't exist. Whether I'm building a world, or destroying it, I always feel at home when I'm writing. It's an incredible thing. I also LOVE to read, and I have since primary school. I've never been a 'normal' child. I always do things no-one expects me to. I'm the kind of person that doesn't fit a stereotype. I like to read, but I also like to embarrass myself around town by doing something incredibly stupid. I listen to the kind of music that inspired Twilight. I'm ashamed of that. I'm not the biggest fan of Twilight if I'm going to be completely honest, but I did enjoy the books that I've read. I finished Eclipse, but I don't have Breaking Dawn. Oh, well. I think it's weird how so many people are obsessed with a series of books that aren't very well written. I think I'll save that for my next blog.
Ciao for now. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment